Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Summer so far...

My flowers are in full bloom in our back yard right now---I love spending time with them! Our mischievous Aslan was found high above us in search of food (he's not really happy about the diet we put him on!)

Celebrated the Ross family summer birthdays up at Deer lake then went back up a few days later for the 4th of July with the van Anrooy crew. I made "Cake Pops" without the "pop" part for both events and they were a HIT! This is a picture of the patriotic cupcakes I made before they melted in the car :(

And of course we did Hoopfest (we meaning Keith played and I watched)











1 comment:

Kimmer said...

Love the hibiscus (sp?) flower, Meghan. It was fun to finally meet you in person at Hoopfest. :) Sorry we couldn't make it to your bbq--it would've been fun. Hope you are enjoying your summer!