Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Great Grandpa Dave & Thanksgiving


In mid November my Mom invited Kendall and I to join her at Grandpa Dave's house in California. It was perfect weather in the Bay Area, which was perfect timing for us to get out of Spokane (before all the crazy snow!). Kendall LOVED seeing her Great Grandpa again!
We celebrated a mini Christmas, since we'll all be in Spokane this year, Grandpa will be with my Aunt's family. It will be one of my first Christmas' without him.

You'd never know this guy is 97 years old the way he would get down on the floor to play with Kendall!

Kendall was able to meet her 2nd cousin, Aidan (my cousin Daniel's son), who isn't the baby in the family anymore!

She likes the bath so much, she gets pretty upset when we take her out.

We helped Grandpa do some yard work too. Can't you just feel the warm California sunshine---I'm trying to pretend I'm still there!


My mom was just as excited as Grandpa to see Kendall.

We came back and had just a couple of weeks until my parents came to Spokane for Thanksgiving.
Here Quincy is holding her "Baby Kennall"

The whole crew at dinner

The Williams Christmas card
 (it only took 8 tries to get a decent one, and I was the main problem!)

3 comments:

Tiffany said...

How special that Kendall and Great Grandpa got to spend some quality time together. It's a gift not many people get to take advantage of!

Love that pic of her at the top of your blog, too! She is so stinkin' cute!

Kimmer said...

Looks like a fun vacation! I just have to say that the picture of Kendall at the top is so cute! She is darling.

jessithompson said...

Your muffin is ri.dic.u.lous.ly adorable! Great pics!