Monday, November 1, 2010

Halloween baby!

I've never been a big fan of Halloween. Don't get me wrong, I love the candy, it's just the dressing up that has never been a joy of mine. However, now that we have a little one this holiday has just become really fun!I loved dressing Kendall up in all her costumes and seeing all my friends kids and old students. I think next year there will be a little more planning involved and Keith and I might even join in the fun. 

I just couldn't decide which kitty picture I liked best. So in Erin Corry fashion, I have created a little collage!
On Friday she dressed up as a cat and headed down to the Brentwood Halloween parade!
 On Saturday she was a plump little pumpkin!
 And on Halloween she was a ferocious lion! Posing here with her cousins, and below with her friend Avlynne the cow.

The main problem Kendall had with Halloween was how she couldn't see a darn thing all weekend with all these too big hoods :)

4 comments:

Bethany said...

Is there anything cuter than babies in fuzzy costumes? :) Kendall is adorable Meghan! Looks like she enjoyed her first Halloween!

Greta said...

SO CUTE! Love her costumes :)

The Boggs Family said...

Way too stinkin' cute!!! Oh my goodness.... :) :) :)

Erin said...

Love your darling Halloween baby and the collage!!!!